About Our Dental Sleep Practice
Located in Jupiter
At Florida Dental Sleep Disorders, Dr. Mogell and our team are focused on helping you get more out of your nightly sleep. We recognize just how dangerous and inconvenient sleep apnea in Jupiter can be, and we address this serious condition with customized oral sleep appliances. When we provide treatment, we always keep your comfort, satisfaction, and health as our top priorities. Dr. Mogell has decades of experience in his field, and he is ready to put it all to work for you.
The Dental Sleep Pro — Dr. Kenneth Mogell
Dr. Kenneth Mogell has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years, and he has spent more than 20 of those years focusing on neuromuscular dentistry. That means he possesses an in-depth understanding of the oral structures, how they should work, and how they relate to obstructive sleep apnea in Jupiter. His knowledge, experience, and skills make him a valued resource for many other local medical professionals. Additionally, his caring disposition and strong empathy for those under his care are major reasons why his patients rightly expect to enjoy a positive experience every time they visit one of our offices.
What Sets Us Apart?
The Florida Dental Sleep Disorders Difference
- Dr. Mogell — highly accomplished dental sleep medicine professional
- Four convenient locations, including the one in Jupiter
- Willing and ready to help you file insurance claims
- Treatment featuring the advanced, highly effective Respire Pink device
- Compassionate, efficient, patient-focused care
Other Sleep Clinics
- Doctors with limited training and experience in dental sleep medicine
- Only one location, which may or may not be in a convenient place
- Not always willing to work with different insurance companies
- A cookie cutter process that does focusing on creating a positive patient experience
Four Convenient Locations
Finding the right treatment for your obstructive sleep apnea used to be a time consuming and frustrating endeavor. We want to make things easier. That is why Florida Dental Sleep Disorders has four convenient locations in Jupiter and other cities throughout our area. You will enjoy the highest level of care from Dr. Mogell and our staff wherever you choose to see us. We will explain how we can help you stop snoring, effectively treat your sleep apnea without surgery or a CPAP machine, and finally achieve a refreshing night’s sleep. To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us today.