About Our Dental Sleep Practice
Located in Melbourne
At Florida Dental Sleep Disorders, Dr. Kenneth Mogell and our team are focused on helping patients achieve better health and a higher quality of life via sleep apnea treatment. We fully recognize the dangers and inconveniences of sleep apnea in Melbourne, and we address them with custom oral sleep appliances. We always keep your satisfaction and comfort at the top of our minds. Dr. Mogell has decades of experience in his field, and he is ready to put it all to work for you.
Meet Your Dental Sleep Medicine Pro — Dr. Mogell
Dr. Kenneth Mogell has been practicing dentistry for over three decades, and he has spent many of those years refining his neuromuscular dentistry skills. That means he has an in-depth understanding of the oral structures and how they relate to obstructive sleep apnea in Melbourne. His professionalism, experience, and knowledge make him a valued partner of many local medical professionals. Additionally, his empathetic disposition and kind personality are major reasons why his patients always expect to have a positive and comfortable experience every time they visit one of our offices.
What Sets Us Apart?
The Florida Dental Sleep Disorders Difference
- Dr. Mogell has earned Diplomate status with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- We have four convenient locations, including the one in Melbourne
- Our staff members are willing and ready to help you optimize insurance benefits
- Our treatment features the advanced, highly effective Respire Pink device
- We provide compassionate, efficient, patient-focused care
Other Sleep Clinics
- The doctors possess limited experience and minimal training in sleep apnea treatment
- There is only one location, which may or may not be convenient for patients
- They accept only a few different types of insurance
- They provide a cookie-cutter experience that does not truly prioritize patient health and satisfaction
Four Convenient Locations
Finding the right treatment for your obstructive sleep apnea used to be a time-consuming and frustrating endeavor. Our goal is to make things easier. That is why Florida Dental Sleep Disorders has four convenient locations in Melbourne and other nearby cities. You will enjoy the highest level of care from Dr. Mogell and our team wherever you come to see us. We will explain how we can help you stop snoring, effectively treat your sleep apnea without a CPAP device or surgery, and finally achieve the restful sleep you deserve. To learn more about how we may be able to help you, contact us today.