About Our Dental Sleep Practice
Located in Vero Beach
At Florida Dental Sleep Disorders, Dr. Mogell and our team take sleep seriously. We recognize the dangers and inconveniences of sleep apnea in Vero Beach, and we address them with customized oral sleep appliances — and we always keep your comfort, satisfaction, and health at the forefront of our minds. Dr. Mogell has decades of experience behind him, and he is ready to put it to work for you.
Dental Sleep Medicine Professional — Dr. Kenneth Mogell
Dr. Kenneth Mogell has been practicing dentistry for over three decades, and he has spent over 20 of those years with a focus on neuromuscular dentistry. That means he possesses an intimate understanding of the oral structures and how they relate to obstructive sleep apnea in Vero Beach. His experience, knowledge, and professionalism make him a valued partner of many other local medical professionals. Additionally, his kind disposition and strong empathy for his those under his care are major reasons why his patients always expect to have a comfortable, positive experience every time they visit any of our offices.
What Sets Us Apart?
The Florida Dental Sleep Disorders Difference
- Dr. Mogell is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- We have four convenient locations, including the one in Vero Beach
- Our team is willing and ready to help you maximize insurance benefits
- Our treatment features the advanced Respire Pink device
- We provide efficient, compassionate, patient-focused care
Other Sleep Clinics
- The doctors have limited experience and training in sleep apnea treatment
- There is only one location
- They are not willing to work with different insurance providers
- They provide a cookie cutter experience that does not make patients a priority
Four Convenient Locations
Finding the right treatment for your obstructive sleep apnea used to be time consuming and frustrating — we want to make things easier. That is why Florida Dental Sleep Disorders has four convenient locations in Vero Beach and other cities throughout South Florida. You will enjoy the highest level of care from Dr. Mogell and our team wherever you choose to see us. We’ll happily explain how we can help you stop snoring, effectively treat your sleep apnea without a CPAP machine or surgery, and finally achieve a restful night’s sleep. To find out more about what we can do for you, contact us today.